What can Rehabilitation Therapy Associates LLC do for you?
• Provide experienced and knowledgeable occupational therapy staff
• Recruit, interview, hire, and train occupational therapy practitioners and provide clinical supervision
• Manage schedules, review caseloads, and coordinate services
• Provide building based coverage to maximize staffing effectiveness
• Make recommendations based on student’s needs and ability to access the curriculum
• Provide services based on state special education regulations versus clinical/medical modal
• Perform evaluations with experience in current assessment tools
• Function as a member of your educational team and school community
• Help write grants to cover services, equipment, and new programs
• Perform independent occupational therapy evaluations
• Provide program development and program evaluation
Staff from Rehabilitation Therapy Associates are constantly working as a group of professionals to keep current with regulations, best practice, and educational standards.
We use the OT/OTA team to maximize staffing, with the OT doing the evaluations and meetings and the OTA providing the direct services. Cancellations are minimized, making this model more cost effective, which is so important in today’s economy and limited financial resources for public education.
We have experience with a variety of populations, ages, and diagnoses, including preschool, early childhood, elementary level, secondary level, transitional services, medically fragile students, behavioral/emotional disorders, adaptive equipment and modifications, and assistive technology.
We use evidence based practice (EBP), with an understanding of school based practice, to look at the student in his/her occupation as a learner.
Where have we done trainings?
• Cape Ann Early Intervention Program
• Danvers/Salem Early Intervention Program
• North Shore Children’s Hospital
• Shaughnessy Rehabilitation Hospital
• Hunt Hospital
• New England Pediatric Care
• Amesbury Public Schools
• Dracut Public Schools
• Georgetown Public Schools
• Gloucester Public Schools
• Ipswich Public Schools
• Lynnfield Public Schools
• Malden Public Schools
• Newburyport Public Schools
• North Andover Public Schools
• Pentucket Regional Schools
• Tewksbury Public Schools
• Wilmington Public Schools
• Winchester Public Schools
• CLASS Inc.(Citizens League for Adult Special Services)
• Landmark School Outreach Program
• Nursery School at Temple Emanuel
• St. Ann’s School
• North Shore Community College
• Lesley College
• Harvard Graduate School of Education
• Salem State University
• RESNA (The Association for the Advancement of Rehabilitation Technology)
• CAST (The Center for Applied Special Technology)
• MAOT (Massachusetts Association for Occupational Therapy)
• Connecticut Special Education Network for Software Evaluation
• Education Resource, Inc. (ConnSENSE)
• Massachusetts Speech-Language-Hearing Association
• Teacher Information Exchange (TIE)
• Massachusetts Federation Council for Exceptional Children
• Learning Disabilities Network
• Lawrence Family Development Charter School
Call us with a concern or problem, we will address it and work with you and your teams.